Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Really Frivolous

Here's an old one. I have less frivolous things to say, somewhere, but apparently not today.

If I were a month, I would be: July, or the dog days of August
If I were a day of the week, I would be: Tuesday
If I were a time of day, I would be: dawn
If I were a planet, I would be: Earth
If I were a sea animal, I would be: manatee
If I were a direction, I would be: south
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: a really comfortable chair
If I were a sin, I would be: lust
If I were a liquid, I would be: iced tea
If I were a body of water, I would be: Delaware River
If I were a stone, I would be: pearl (not a stone, really)
If I were a tree, I would be: redwood
If I were a bird, I would be: hawk
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: mother-in-law's tongue
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: sleet
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: electric guitar
If I were an animal, I would be: orangutan
If I were a color, I would be: deep yellow
If I were an emotion, I would be: excitement
If I were a vegetable, I would be: butternut squash
If I were a sound, I would be: the sound of a city during the course of 24 hours
If I were an element, I would be: fire
If I were a car, I would be: a pick-up truck
If I were a song, I would be: “Red-Headed Woman”
If I were a movie, I would be directed by: John Sayles
If I were a book, I would be written by: Richard Russo
If I were a food, I would be: pasta
If I were a place, I would be: prairie
If I were a material, I would be: silk
If I were a taste, I would be: cinnamon
If I were a scent, I would be: a cross between opium and patchouli
If I were a word, I would be: truth
If I were an object, I would be: handmade pottery
If I were a body part, I would be: hand
If I were a facial expression, I would be: amused
If I were a subject in school, I would be: practical philosophy
If I were a dog, I would be: mutt
If I were a cat, I would be: tiger
If I were a number, I would be: 13

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. You might find mine on flower garden interesting, too.

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog reading is amazing. So many varied topics... so little time :) As my thanks for letting me read and post, feel free to post your comment over at justsurfingblogs. You might also find something of interest pertaining to ftd flower by clicking. Again thanks!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous florida roofer contractor said...

Roofing Help ... Find me a florida roofer contractor Today.. If you are having problems with your roof. Look no more.. Visit us at http://rooferr.com and get the information aboutflorida roofer contractor.. If you cant find what you need go to http;/contractorr.com ..

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home