Wednesday, April 06, 2005

'Splain, please.

Okay, I have a question for you (all six of you): Does the religion with which you were raised allow men and women to perform the same functions within the religion? If not, why not? And if not, how did that affect the way you thought about your role (or potential role) in your faith community?

Because I do not understand how people who are excluded from the most holy or sacred aspects of their faiths simply because of the genitalia they happen to possess can feel deeply a part of that faith. I know that it's possible, but I do not understand what mental gyrations go on. Do you feel excluded? Relegated to a lesser status? Did your discovery that men and women were treated differently affect how you felt about your church or your self?

I'd really like to know. And if you have friends who would have insight on this, ask them, too, would you please?

2 Comments:

Anonymous better sex said...

this post What a great title. You have a great blog. I was searching for how to please women when I landed here. I've got a similar site related to how to please women you might want to check out.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous pleasing a woman said...

Your blog is great This may be of interest to you to if you are searching for help on pleasing a women, I've got a site at help on pleasing a women

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home