Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ask Me!

That whole interview thing was really quite interesting--I had no clue what questions portia might ask, and that somehow made it more fun to answer them. Thus, I'm instituting a new feature: Question Day. (Really--it's a feature!) Got a question? I'll try to answer it. Rules:
1. I'll answer at least one question per week, if there are that many. It can be a personal question to/about me; it can be an opinion question; it can be an advice question--whatever makes you curious.
2. I'm allowed to maintain anonymity.
3. I'm not allowed to answer questions in ways that compromise someone else in some way.
4. I don't have to answer questions that Google can answer at least as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger landismom said...

Okay, I'll bite. I've noticed that you mention Wittgenstein a lot in your posts. What was it that initially drew you to his work?

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home