Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Drinking and Packing

Yes, folks, even though I have to get up in 7 hours, I'm still in the office. B brought beer TO the office, which doesn't necessarily facilitate packing, though it makes it slightly less painful. Plus, I'm backing up bits of our files that we might find useful someday. And did I mention the beer?

This is insane. But tomorrow S will take most of my plants to a new home, and tonight C is picking me up and can probably be induced to take two of the boxes of my stuff that goes home, and Friday I'm just going home, or something, after school. But I'm really, really, really tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Well, here's a refreshing new idea for you, specially and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. specially

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home