Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Lam(b)inator

I needed some crumbs the other day and there weren't any in the cake room bin, so the boss told me to use the six leftover lamb cakes, but to behead them first, because there were toothpicks in them (to hold the ears on). There are now lamb heads in a couple of locations around the bakery . . .

I still haven't found a place to live. The place with the gut-rehab kitchens gets no damned light. The place that gets light and has two bedrooms and so on is for May 1, and I can neither manage that date nor justify spending the extra $860 it would take to get the apartment and have two of them for a month. Three, really, counting Craw's. It's extremely tempting, though, because it's otherwise a pretty great apartment.

But I can't think about it any more, at least not right now. It's making me crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home