Friday, May 05, 2006

Phone Me

I am an idiot. I got a new cellphone, because I could. That is, even though my old phone worked okay, it's getting old, and it's (literally) been through the wash--it stopped working briefly, but Craw dried it out and brought it back to life for me--and I was switching plans anyway, so I asked if I could get a new phone and they said yes. Anyway, it's a flip phone, which actually would not have been my first choice. So today I'm on the landline with Craw and the cell rings and I manage to answer it long enough to arrange a callback later, and I get back on the phone w/ Craw and mention that I haven't figured out how to answer my new phone yet. "Is it a flip phone?" he asks. Yes. "Just open it; that answers it." I laughed hysterically--I had no idea that that's how one answered the phone--I kept looking for a button to push. And, really, laughing is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger darrelalexander5530281725 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Gregoriava hardcore phone sex from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning
during her warm up and it was amazing. hardcore phone sex

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home