Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Science Fiction Tap Dance Opera

Yes, you read that correctly. It's from a poster across the street from the bakery, and, apparently this . . . theatrical production actually exists. It is supposedly based on the music of David Bowie (which, hey, I loved me some Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane in my day), but I am trying to figure out, without breaking my brain too much, just why someone would think that combining science fiction, David Bowie, tap dancing, and opera would be a good thing. And aren't there maybe laws against it? If it were a food, it would be, oh, mango bran beef jerky with tomato sauce, over mesclun greens. Or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Orange said...

My husband would definitely eat mango bran beef jerky with tomato sauce, over mesclun greens. I can't say he'd like that production, but the individual elements each work...

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home